Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Week In Pictures

Elegance  amongst the pine boughs
Devil's Lake, a jewel of a state park
Velvet white blankets, as morning awakens
A scarlet bird adds a little color to a palette of  snowy white

A river lies silent

Loved this, such a picture of country life as it used to be
Today I found out that this factory was built by Frank Lloyd Wright, just one of the few
What a wonderful piece of architecture left to grow old and neglected
A window glows giving this building life again ,for but a moment
Dreaming of a place for this fine lady in my garden
I have not been writing as I should, so today I thought I would share my past few weeks with you in photographs.  I love to take pictures as I travel and always find something that catches my fancy.  Spring decided to play tricks with us this week and snow appeared once again.  The morning was white and spectacular.  I have a bit of everything for everyone including some great architecture. Have a great trip....

No comments: