Monday, February 14, 2011

Be Still My Heart

Today is a day for those we love and I think it also brings out a love of hearts, and a profusion of pinks, reds etc...So in tribute to the day of HEARTS I give you some lovely images to make the day a bit more colorful.  Hope you enjoy the photos as they were taken from the collection of things I love in my home.  Let me know which one is your favorite. 
Linen Pillow ( a project  yet to finish alas...)

A bit of Paris amongst "les rouge fleurs"
  
Battenburg Beauty

I simply love toile fabrics

Vintage brooch and collar dresses up this lamp

Mon petite mannequin

A heart that reminds me of my days by the ocean

Silk ribbon wonder

Just a hint  of pink

Everyone should have one pair of fun red shoes these are mine

Red ,red and more red
Happy Hearts   Day to all !                                                                                  

No comments: