Friday, May 27, 2011

Quilt Revival

Back for the finish

Wait to see an easy scallop edge binding soon!

This used be an old brass chandelier,paint is my friend LOL

This my friends needs help ,and I have two of these beauties.  Cannot wait to see this looking fresh and new
Remember this quilt I was working towards completing?  Well, stay tuned as I will soon post a tutorial on making and applying a scalloped edge binding.I know I like this  for a softer look than just a straight edge.  So look for it soon.  More projects to come such as revamping an old chandelier and reupholstering a vintage chair.  Is there any projects that you might like to see?  Let me know.  I am also thinking on adding a page for a how to or ideas etc...I would love to hear what you think and perhaps what kind of things you are all interested in seeing.  Any ideas please send them my way.  I would love to hear them.  Have a great Memorial Weekend!

No comments: