Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Beauty Continued.......




I believe this is an angel"s trumpet I know I have seen this before on the westcoast

Always a show stopper!

Lush and green so perfect...

The bark caught my eye or maybe the absence of it perhaps....

Wishing I could maybe borrow these for my garden


A breeze sends a most pleasant scent my way....gardenias.....

Life among the profusion of vivid color of flora and greenery.

Bugs beware

An end to a flowerful journey
I did say I would post the remainder of my garden stroll to the beautiful gardens I recently had the opportunity to partake.  So without further ado I will share some more.  This time it is the tropical end of the spectrum ,so very fragrant and the sounds so tranquil almost stayed too long.  Made a person feel as if they were in a rain forest.  Feast your eyes and pretend you have been dropped into a tropical dreamscape and go from there.....

No comments: