Saturday, April 9, 2011

What Was I Thinking????

Storey Publishing: 101 Designer One-Skein Wonders
Cascade Painted Sock Yarn for socks what else....


Funky socks to come soon, I hope LOL

THIS

PLUS THIS =


ANOTHER NEW PROJECT, WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED...


A sneak peek at something new.  Part of  a revamp.  Stay tuned for more.....
Okay I am suppose to be  getting projects done.   RIGHT???  Well, that was the idea anyhow.  Somehow it has gotten out of hand once again.  Now you know why I am so behind by hundreds perhaps thousands who is to know, LOL.  I found that a yarn shop opened just recently  in a great antique store near by. Well, really a knitting corner inside the shop.  It is really very quaint and fun, so I was drawn in.  When I came out I had new double pointed needles,colorful hand dyed yarn and a pattern for, you guessed it ,another project.  I was thinking to myself, don"t you have some things you need to finish first?  Apparently that was not to stop me as I heard myself saying, I will see you for class @ 6 pm and off I went to my other knitting group.   Addiction at it"s finest .  I found time to hurry home that evening make some quick dinner after a day of  comedy and knitting.  I actually did get my scarf I have been knitting done, so hey ,I am pretty proud on that note.  I got to the class for none other than making socks.  Just wanted a challenge, and yes I believe I have out done myself here.  The place was very cozy, lots of antique and vintage chairs and a lovely round wooden table with chairs.  I found myself surrounded by every kind of fiber you can imagine  in an assortment of colors from soft to brights and beyond.  Eye candy for sure,  my mind was already whirling with new thoughts on what my next projects will bring.  I know, I really need to stop this crazy thinking.  I looked around at the smooth bamboo needles in sparkling aqua blue mason jars and big hand carved wooden bowl of vintage buttons and the softest heather pink wool that catches my eye. Back to my task at hand, my sock or what was the beginnings of something sock like.  I swear I have gone more backwards on this than forward. Don"t ever give up I say and on I go....  I will get some pictures on the new knitting spot when I can you will love it too! Easy to pretend you are here with pictures I think. On to the pictures so here goes.......

No comments: