Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Magically Romantic

This beautiful tree caught my eye and then......

Then a smile started to form, as I saw this wonderfully romantic proposal to ,a very lucky girl!!!
I have been gone for too very long and I am making my come back, I guess I would say.  I have been way too busy and working on alot of things for the future.  This new year is the start of some really wonderful endeavors and I look forward to sharing with my fans here on my blog.  Don"t give up on me quite yet.  I have alot of things to post and of course still finishing projects as always.  Just wanted to share this creative proposal I spotted this season that made me smile.  Of course I was anxiously waiting for the response, as I am sure many that saw this light display were.....A true romantic for sure:)

No comments: